Born in the Calchaquí Valleys, with the experience, dedication and tradition of Winery El Esteco. A wine dedicated to one of the pioneers of vitiviniculture in Cafayate.An homage to our noble roots, the past and Don David's trajectory.
- Blend of Terroirs
- Malbec Reserve
- Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
- Tannat Reserve
- Syrah Reserve
- Torrontés Reserve
- Chardonnay Reserve
- Blend of Terroirs Malbec
- Sauvignon Blanc Reserve
70% of the wine is aged in contact with American and French oak,while the remaining 30% is kept in stainless-steel tanks for9 months
Ageing potential5 years
The recommended temperature for drinking is between 16 °C and 18 °C.
Uncork 15 minutes before serving.
Purple and bright tones. Deeply colored, with great black tonalities. The type of tear formed on the glass denotes a very good structure and concentration.
Elevated aromatic intensity. With notes of spices, clove, white chocolate and vanilla.
Tannins that are representative of the varietal, with great structure. With notes of species and oak. Long finish and elegant bouquet.
- Critic reviews / Competitions
Decanter World Wine Awards